Monday, December 5, 2011

If nothing else, worth a read

I have included a hyperlink to the right-hand column under the section "occupt WS links." I highly encourage you to exercise critical thinking/reading skills rather proceeding under the falacious assumption that the information in the artical is entirely factual. It is important that, if you believe there is a significant issue with the suggestions or implications this editorial presents, you understand it is mainly fiction. I've been told by a fellow scandinavian protester that this source has not been known for it credibility. I wouldn't put them in leagues with British tabloids for the sole reason I just don't know enough about Newsvoice of Sweden. With that said consider yourself forewarned of the gossip and rumor tendency:

http://newsvoice.se/2011/12/02/us-senate-declares-the-entire-usa-to-be-a-battleground/

No comments:

Post a Comment